Return & Refunds
How to return a product
- Sign in to your Kiddoz Account, select My Orders.
- Click 'View all' link under 'My Orders'.
- Select the item you wish to return. Click 'Return' button.
- Select the reason for return on 'Return Request' form and clearly describe the issue in the comments box. Select the preferred shipment method (Pick Up / Drop Off) and click 'Edit Refund Method' to select the available refund options. Read the return & refund policy and if you agree, click 'Submit' to generate the 'Return Label'
- Pack your Kiddoz parcel securely, with the product in the original and undamaged manufacturer's packaging along with any accessories, manuals, free items, etc. as delivered. Print and secure the 'Return Label' on the return package. Alternatively, you can write the Return Tracking and Return Order Numbers on a paper and paste it on the return package.
- Based on the shipment method selected, head to the drop-off point or wait for collection by our pick-up service.
- If your product is damaged, defective, incorrect or incomplete at the time of delivery, please raise a return request on Kiddoz website
- Return request must be raised within 7 days for Kiddoz items, from the date of delivery.
Valid reasons to return an item
- Delivered product is damaged (i.e. physically destroyed or broken) / defective (e.g. unable to switch on)
- Delivered product is incomplete (i.e. has missing items and/or accessories).
- Delivered product is incorrect (i.e. wrong product/size/colour, fake item, or expired)
- Delivered product is does not match product description or picture (i.e product not as advertised)
- Delivered product does not fit. (i.e. size is unsuitable)
Returns Policy per Category
Please note that certain items marked as non-returnable on product page are not eligible for return.
Baby, Toys & Kids
Clothing, Apparel, Sunglasses, Shoes & Accessories
Change of mind is applicable for return and refund. If the item received is damaged, defective, incorrect, or incomplete, a refund will be issued based on Kiddoz's assessment.
Toys & Games, Baby Care & Hygiene, Baby Gear, Diapers & Potties, Feeding & Nursing
Change of mind is not applicable for return and refund.
If the item received is damaged, defective, incorrect, or incomplete, a refund will be issued based on Kiddoz's assessment.
Conditions for Returns
- The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. For fashion products, products may be tried on to see if the item fits. This will still be considered as unworn.
- The product must include the original tags, user manuals, warranty cards, freebies, invoice and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer's packaging/box. If the product was delivered in Kiddoz packaging/box, the same packaging/box should be returned. Do not put tape or stickers directly on the manufacturer's packaging / box.
If your returned item does not meet the above requirements, we reserve the right to reject any request for a refund.
Note: If your return request has been rejected, the item will be delivered back to you between 6-8 days. Item will be sent to scrap after three (3) failed delivery attempts and no refund will be given.
If your product is eligible for a refund, you can choose your preferred refund method based on the table below.
Issuance of Refunds
The time required to complete a refund depends on the refund method you have selected. Once we have received your product (2-3 working days) and it has undergone a quality control (1-2 working days), the expected refund processing times are as follows:
Debit/ Credit card
Debit/ Credit card payment reversal
5 - 7 Working Days
Cash on delivery
5 - 7 Working Days